Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wednesday AM

Wednesday yeah..halfway through the week. Sun is coming up, alittle cold but overall looks like a good morning. Watched American Idol and really have to say that there are quite a few people that I really wonder if they think they can sing. I don't think I would have the desire to get in the room with the judges and not be at my best. Maybe some of them just really want to be on TV. Tonight is the start of competition and it looks like they are really tough on some of these people.

Today's Intentions:
I intend to not swear
I intend to approach each situation positively.
I intend to treat everyone including myself with gentleness and respect

It is very interesting how the saying of daily intentions is really helpful in directing the day. I have a friend that I work with, and she is the one that has encouraged that I try doing this. She does it and she feels it really helps in her dealing with the day. So Thank You Connie, I am trying and it seems to truely work. Of course I sometimes slip up but really makes a difference not dealing with the negative.

No comments: