Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday Feb 5, Superbowl Sunday

Sunday morning and still kind of dark outside. Holly has practice today and Bob is still in Jersey. I finally got my Sirius radio up and running...I had been having withdrawls from not hearing Howard. Really a great service and well worth the money. Listen to some comedy, music, and of course the Howard channel. Unbelievable how technology just keeps getting better.
In the past I was dependant on the local Cable company to get some good TV...but I really do not like the company and so for several years we just used the rabbit ears.
Now we have Direct TV and the quality is great and a much better deal than the local cable company.
Gotta go get ready to take Holly to practice. It is a long drive about 55 min each way, so I guess I drive about 4 hours on practice weekends. It is well worth it though. She is getting exercize and learning guard moves. She plays the trumpet very well, but being that she is a teenage girl, the idea of wearing a pretty outfit, makeup and nice hairstyle, outweighs playing the instrument and wearing a bulky uniform and hat...ok if you look at it that way...I think she made the right choice.

No comments: