Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday AM, Blizzard '06

Sitting here looking out the window at the beautiful snow coming down. If this was just before Christmas I would be so happy, but since it is the February, I am little sad, as I was really enjoying the warmer weather. The forecast is for 14-18 inches before it ends early evening. The good news is it is Sunday, and I have no where I need to go.

Missed posting yesterday, went to the auction, did some shopping, nothing really exciting.

I read this quote this morning and found that it really made me think:

"When I let go of what I am,
I become what I might be."

-- Lao Tzu


Really true...we get into such ruts with our daily grind and sometimes don't see what is truely out there. I am hoping that by writing this blog, reflecting and doing my daily intentions that I can grow as a person.



Daily intentions:

I intend to not swear,

I intend to treat everyone including myself with respect, caring and kindness.

I intend to find the positive in every situation.


No comments: