Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Morning

Yeah the sun is shining...it is cold and there is 21 or more inches of snow, but the sun is shining. Stayed in yesterday, enjoyed a couple of good movies, course my poor son had to get out and shovel all that white...all I can say is Thank You So Much Bob....Hurray oh and Holly helped some too. We almost lost Tahlulah as she headed into the mounds of snow...she kept pushing foward and kept getting deeper and deeper over her head...luckily, Holly came to her rescue...
Read a really neat line in an email from Deron Beal of Freecycle yesterday....
This planet spins at a speed of 1,000 miles an hour and
as it careens around the sun at 10,000 miles, we just need to keep hanging
on and enjoying the ride as best we can.

I thought that was a pretty neat visual...like the one I get when I read:

"The object of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit, What a Ride!!!'" -- Mavis Leyrer

That is just so cool...and I hope that I can live my life with as much fun and vigor as the visuals on these two statements make...

Todays intentions are like most:

I intend to not swear
I intend to face each situation with positive light
I intend to treat everyone including myself with kindness, dignity and respect.


No comments: