Monday, February 06, 2006

PM Fun

Well work wasn't so bad, but then I came home. The kitchen facet was leaking so we had to replace the washer. Well, we turned off the hot water but not the cold, so of course we had alot of water all over...then to add to the problems I went down and turned off the main water and that worked great. Replaced the washer and then turn on the main again...right, wrong. I turn on the main and that starts running all over. Good thing my dad was home, and he was able to provide the answer for the fix. Really easy, just tighten the washer around the main. Thank God, I really did not want to call a plumber, and let me tell you if I had to pay a plumber to do what did to fix it I would have been ripped.
Well, so much for trying to not swear today...hehe, ok so I did pretty good all day, then the water thing...ok so I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: