Saturday, July 30, 2011

Coupon Organizing/ Notebooks....

A few people have asked me how I organize my coupons.  When I first started I bought 2 notebooks.  One for food coupons and one for obviously non food items.  Each note book is sectioned off with tabs.  I do my by food types ie.breakfast/cereal, drinks, frozen foods, deli etc.  I purchased from Target on sale a stack of baseball card sheets.  Many coupons fit pretty well in it.  The advantages, coupons are already clipped ready to use, easy to locate,  and you can carry the books with you to the store.  Disadvantages include, time to cut out coupons, time to place in the pages amongst others.  My issue was I was clipping the coupons and never getting in the book because of the time it took....So I searched the internet and found another method for organizing which for me works much better.  I still use the notebooks for when have clipped the coupons but didn't use them during the shopping trip.

Will post some picks in a bit of my notebooks

Will post my other system at another time.

No comments: